This three-part webinar series is designed to help shop owners find the top advisors & techs in the industry, bring them aboard their team, and keep them as a lasting part of their company. The sessions will be held on three consecutive Wednesdays - March 14th, 21st and 28th, from 10:00 AM - 10:35 AM Pacific Time. Here is what you'll learn in each of the three modules:
Module 1 – In order to find and hire the superstars you’ll need to put first things first by having a compensation and incentive program in place that will wow every potential employee, and save you money. The days of just offering attractive pay plans are long gone, and that’s why you’re going to love what you learn during this critically important session. During this session you will learn…
• How to create attractive, money-saving pay plans.
• How to incentivize the specific behaviors you are looking for.
• How to create a benefit package that will better ensure the stars you hire will be with you for years to come.
Module 2 - As we all know, on any given day you can lose a key employee, and the competition for the superstars is fierce. With new recruiting techniques developing every day, this is one session you won’t want to miss. During this session you will learn…
• The best kept-secrets the industry’s top shop owners use to find the industry superstars.
• How to connect with the stars once you find them.
• The right way to keep your pipeline filled with the best techs and advisors in the industry.
Module 3 – During the entire interview process the superstars will be interviewing you, so the questions you ask, and how you handle yourself, will have a tremendous impact on the decision the applicant ultimately makes. Accordingly, during this information-rich session you will learn….
• Elite’s methods that will enable you to interview like a seasoned pro, and impress the applicants at the same time.
• How to use today’s technology for online assessments
• How to perform reference checks that will provide you with the valuable information you need to make the right decisions.
This webinar is available exclusively to JASPER Engines & Transmissions customers. To enroll at no charge, just contact your JASPER rep today!